Recently

26 May 2013

Karma Liquid Perfume


What does Lush have to say about this perfume? 

'Retro yet ageless. Karma is a powerful, spicy and unique patchouli and citrus perfume. It's a strange slow-burner for some; you fall for it without realising what's happening. Others love it from the first sniff as they are transported to the age of freedom.'

Karma has been at the top of the Lush charts since it was first launched, and it's not difficult to see why.  I am one of those fans that fell in love with it the moment I experienced that first sniff many months ago.

It was purely by accident that my love affair with Karma started; I had received a bulk order of rare Lush items from eBay and the seller had been generous enough to sneak it a small capsule of the stuff. The moment my nose detected the addictive pine, orange and patchouli scent, I was bowled over. It is simply delicious.

A perfume I feel can be worn during any season, Karma is an ambient fragrance reminiscent of the sixties. Spicy orange oil is definitely the heart and soul of this fragrance, with warm, earthy hints of patchouli to compliment the main scent. An occasional burst of lavender gives it a herbal touch and pine oil seals the deal, making this a multi-layered festivity of smells.

Karma is a potent fragrance that lingers on your skin and clothes for days on end, yet it's not so strong as to warrant a hard nose. It's sweet and sensual - both playful and sophisticated. 

It's probably one of my all time favourite scents, and one I'll buy again and again. £27 for a 30ml bottle seems like a bargain price tag for such a beautiful scent.

Quantative Ingredients: DRF Alcohol, Perfume, Patchouli Oil, *Limonene, *Linalool, Sweet Orange Oil, Lavandin Oil, Pine Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Elemi Oil, Cassie Absolute, *Cinnamal, *Citral, *Geraniol, *Citronellol, *Farnesol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Eugenol, *Benzyl Salicylate.

Vegan?: Yes

2015 Price: £12 for 10ml, £24 for 30ml.

Scent Family:
Bling Crosby Bubble Bar
Double Fast Luck Emotibomb
Karma Ballistic
Karma Bath Melt
Karma Bubble Bar
Karma Dusting Powder
Karma Komba Solid Shampoo Bar
Karma Kream
Karma Liquid Perfume
Karma Massage Bar
Karma Revamped Bubble Bar
Karma Shower Bomb
Karma Shower Gel
Karma Shower Jelly
Karma Soap
Karma Solid Perfume
Karma Sutra Bath Bomb
Lush Bath Bomb

2 comments

  1. Hello !
    Personally I am disappointed with this perfume, because it doesn't remain at all on my skin ... It remains one hour great maximum ! Sorry for the errors, I'm not very good in English :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore lush, but I'm always disappointed when it comes to the perfumes because it smells of... well... public lavatory

    ReplyDelete


UP