Recently

28 April 2013

Karma Kream Body Lotion


Why, oh why, oh why, have I only just discovered this lotion? I feel as if I have been missing out for far too long!

It was purely by accident that I first got hold of a tub of Karma Kream. I had won a huge amount of Lush stuff on eBay, and one such listing had come with a 225g pot, which was part of a set. It wasn't until I opened it up and gave it a sniff, that my brain put two and two together, and I realised that Karma Kream possessed the same scent as the Karma Perfume and Bubble Bar. Duh!

Every since then, it has become a staple product that goes everywhere with me, and has worked its way up to become one of my top ten Lush products of all time. 

As I said in my review of the Karma Bubble Bar, the Karma scent is both sweet and citrusy, and reminds me of those old-fashioned cola bottle sweets you used to get when you were little. Yet it is somehow quite a mature smelling fragrance, and one that wouldn't go amiss on people of all ages.

This is a gentle almond oil and cocoa butter body lotion, designed to carry the Karma fragrance and hold it on your body, whilst mosturising and softening the skin. It’s a rich, almond oil based cream,  blended with the finest Fair Trade cocoa butter to soften and balance dry skin while orange oil helps to brighten your skin tone and revitalise your body.

Karma Kream is initially quite a thick lotion, when taken from the pot, which might put off some people for fear of it being quite restrictive on the skin. However, the second you begin to massage it onto your body, it's surprising just how light and creamy it is. It dissolves into the skin fairly quickly, leaving you feeling refreshed and fragrant.

If anything, Karma Kream is the epitome of all Karma scented products; it softens the skin, it gives off a beautiful fragrance that lasts for hours and hours, it enriches your pores and moisturises your entire body. It's everything you could possibly want in a lotion, and more. 

If I was only allowed to use one Lush product ever again, this would definitely be a high contender for that top spot.

Quantitative Ingredients; Orange Flower Absolute, Almond Oil, Glycerine, Cocoa Butter, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Patchouli Oil, Sweet Orange Oil, Lavandin Oil, Pine Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Elemi Oil, Tincture of Benzoin, Cetearyl Alcohol, *Cinnamal, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Vegan?: Yes.

2015 Price: £13.95 for 225g.


Scent Family:
Bling Crosby Bubble Bar
Double Fast Luck Emotibomb
Karma Ballistic
Karma Bath Melt
Karma Bubble Bar
Karma Dusting Powder
Karma Komba Solid Shampoo Bar
Karma Kream
Karma Liquid Perfume
Karma Massage Bar
Karma Revamped Bubble Bar
Karma Shower Bomb
Karma Shower Gel
Karma Shower Jelly
Karma Soap
Karma Solid Perfume
Karma Sutra Bath Bomb
Lush Bath Bomb

1 comment

  1. absolute favorite lotion! it's the only Lush product I can get my mom to use.

    ReplyDelete


UP