Recently

31 October 2014

Merry And Bright Gift Set




When I vowed to stop spending money on the Lush site, I genuinely thought that I had purchased enough Christmas goodies to last me well over a year. Yet most days I found myself browsing their website and pining after a handful of gift sets - trying to justify why I should fork out another £40 when I'd already spent an extortionate amount on their seasonal products.

Merry And Bright was actually the second gift set to catch my eye (after Twelve Days Of Christmas), but I just couldn't justify spending £47.50 on a set of products when one of the items (D'fluff Shaving Cream) wasn't vegan. So when my flatmate asked me to purchase a pot of the very item that was preventing me from purchasing this set to begin with, I saw no reason not to pick this up. After all, I wasn't directly funding a non-vegan purchase!

What I love about this collection is that it not only features a selection of seasonal and regular items, but the range showcases both classic and new products. This is a gift set for those who wish to dip their toes into the Christmas range, while trying out brand new products and stocking up on regular favourites.

This gift set features:

Green FUN bar
D'Fluff Shaving Cream

This is another collection, much like First Snow, that is great for those who don't have access to a bath as none of the products featured in this set need to be used in the tub. You have a range of fantastic products to wash, scrub and moisturise your skin here - I'd say that anyone in possession of this is rather spoilt for choice!

While this is one of the dearer collections on offer from Lush, the box design alone makes it one of the most stunning, and I am so glad that I have had the opportunity to buy this. The products in Merry And Bright will last me well over six months and if you enjoy your showers, this may be the one for you! 


















No comments

Post a Comment


UP