Recently

24 October 2014

Lush Spa Gift Set


I don't think that I have been more excited about a gift set than when Lush announced that they would be offering consumers the chance to purchase Lush Spa. As a collector and slight fanatic, I am embarrassed to say that I have never experienced one of their spa treatments; a fact that I am keen to eradicate over the next 12 months. This gift set is supposed to offer users the chance to experience a very personal spa treatment - one that can be enjoyed in the comfort of their own homes. 

Priced at £29.95, this is rather an expensive investment. While it's half the price of most treatments available in the Lush stores, it's still more than the worth of the five items featured in the set. So is it actually worth it? Well, in my opinion, this is one of the best gift sets available from Lush at the moment, and here's why...

Firstly, the design of the box is fantastic. As opposed to the usual single-layered, lift-off-lid design that most of the gift sets feature, this one opens up like a jewellery box - with the top two compartments sliding to the side to reveal the bottom layer underneath. I won't deny that when I discovered this, I gave something of a girlie squeal and ran off to find my flatmates so they too could appreciate my finding. They were less than impressed...

Secondly, this gift set features four products that you cannot buy anywhere else, and while Lush have offered three of these products as limited editions over the years, the fourth item has never been commercially released before, so it's the first opportunity fans have of trying it out for themselves.

This gift set contains:


This is a well-balanced gift set - one that targets every area of your body and takes you through a comforting and highly-cleansing journey. Relax in the bath with Golden Slumbers - not forgetting to scrub those overworked feet with Stepping Stone whilst pampering your skin with The Comforter?. Once you've dried yourself down, moisturise yourself with Therapy? before massaging your temples with Dream Time and settling down to a well-deserved rest.

As well as cosmetics, I was surprised and rather impressed when I opened the lid of Lush Spa and found a beautiful set of postcards in a nicely-presented envelope. These would look fantastic on the wall and I plan on putting mine up in the bathroom to give it a little colour while I'm enjoying these products.

I am so excited to try these items - especially the body scrub and bath bomb and will post reviews on all of these items when I have had a chance to appreciate them all. 

Price: £29.95.













18 comments

  1. Oh, I love this! Its so beautiful! Maybe I'll put it on this years christmas gift wish-list ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If its available here in Norway, that is!

      Delete
    2. You should - it's stunning and the product choices are amazing :)

      Delete
  2. I could have sworn this had full of grace in it originally, did they take it out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was sure of this too, Beth! I purchased one a few weeks ago and it has arrived without Full of Grace and it's no longer listed in the gift box on the website. I'm glad it's not just me!

      Delete
  3. OOoooooh I had no idea this was available yet! I am placing an order soon, that's for sure. And I might buy multiples because I think they would make a perfect gift for my mum, aunt, grand-mother and everyone else - unless other Lush gift sets where there's often something in there that is an acquired taste so that I'm not sure they will like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a perfect gift set in my eyes. Although everything has a different scent, they all work together really well and I can't fault this at all :)

      Delete
  4. I also think Full of grace and the Dream steam toner tab would make perfect additions to this gift :) I guess you could buy them separately and put them in the box :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with adding these in - there's nothing in the box set that targets the face, which is why I used a face mask alongside some of these products.

      Delete
  5. It's already sold out, so sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep checking back! It'll sell out for a few days and then come back in stock :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Def glad of this choice for mums christmas. Considered not getting it coz she doesn't have a bath but it's sounds amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is one of the most stunning gift sets that Lush have ever released - you're mum is sure to love it!

      Delete
  8. Get it while you can! They're going to replace the content with more regular items :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. the new one is full of all regular lush products :'(

    ReplyDelete
  10. All significant producers concur that totally filling the spa bureau with polyurethane froth protection fundamentally diminishes heat misfortune, accordingly decreasing warming expenses.health benefits of broccoli

    ReplyDelete
  11. While this interaction adds to the expense of assembling, research has shown that full froth protection gives generous investment funds to the spa proprietor after some time.nutritious value of broccoli

    ReplyDelete
  12. Appropriate water upkeep is crucial to the delight in your spa. While a few sales reps will attempt to persuade you they can sell you a synthetic free spa; that is certainly not a commonsense choice for genuinely clean water. Proficient retailers and makers frequently suggest: Choosing a spa with a high level filtration spa day benifits

    ReplyDelete


UP