Recently

27 October 2014

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town Gift Set


I'm not going to deny that I've gone a little crazy when it comes to Lush gift sets this year - I'm surprised I can even afford to eat after what I've spent this last month on the company. Although the products are all wonderful this season, I wouldn't say they were any better than last years or the year before; perhaps too much money + excess free time has been a detriment to my wallet this season. 

Whatever my excuse is, I've had my heart set on getting this particular gift set for a while now, and I couldn't resist picking it up when I ventured into the Kingston store earlier today. 

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town is probably the number one gift set to buy for Lush's younger fans and I would definitely recommend that you find an excuse to pick this up before it sells out. Firstly, the box design is beautiful and very seasonal - it's made with a sturdy cardboard that doesn't bend easily or dent - this means that it can be used as storage afterwards. It also has a glossy finish which can be wiped down and cleaned if if gets any product spilt on it.

The box itself has a Christmas theme that decorates all four faces but it is the sealed letter on top that makes this gift set extra special. Lush have included a letter from Santa, 'naughty' and 'nice' badges which can be worn on Christmas Eve and stickers to decorate the box as you please. 






Aside from the design, this box set features perhaps the best collection of Christmas goodies that is available in a gift set this year. 

You get:


While I would have liked to have seen Hot Toddy Shower Gel and Luxury Lush Pud, I don't think these would have fit in as well as the eight products that Lush have chosen for this set so I can forgive them for that. This box set offers the reciprocate a perfect selection of seasonal goodies that showcases many of the greatest products available this season - I for one would be incredibly happy to receive this under the Christmas tree. Furthermore, as all eight items featured in this collection are free of any animal derivatives, it makes a perfect gift for those slightly difficult-to-buy-for vegans such as myself. If you're looking for a gift set under £40, this is the one I would recommend.  

2014 Price: £33.95













3 comments

  1. I don't blame you for going overboard. The gifts this year are so adorable! The badges and letter to Santa are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering... What are your favorite Christmas/Halloween items that you would stock up on from this year? Ones that you've really liked :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite Halloween product is definitely Lord Of Misrule - it's stunning and I have no idea why it's not been made a permanent item! After this, I would definitely stock up on The Sparkler and Northern Lights as they're really fun in the bath and offer a really good quality experience.

      In regards to Christmas goodies, Holly Golightly Bubble Bar is a must and I have already stashed away a number of these to see me through the year. This is followed by Hot Toddy Shower Gel, Star Light Star Bright Bath Melt, Luxury Lush Pud, Snow Angel and Shoot For The Stars Ballistics. Although it'll need to be frozen to maintain it's consistency and to stop it going mouldy, I would also recommend Buche De Noel Cleanser as it's incredible :) Those are the products that have really stood out for me this year but it's so difficult to narrow them down as there's been some amazing products this season :)

      Delete


UP