Recently

7 August 2014

My Lush Collection 2014

Over the last eighteen months, I have been secretly working on reducing and 'policing' my Lush collection. Aside from old perfumes, I see no reason in storing old bath bombs and other products, especially as they lose their scent and are then no longer enjoyable. 

Unfortunately, the Lush Kitchen has made it near impossible to reduce my stash as much as I would have liked, but it might be of interest to some of you to see how it's changed since 2012. I do apologise for babbling - by the end of these videos, I was rather sick of my own voice. 

If you're interested in seeing old pictures of my collection, check them out here

Part 1



Part 2



Part 3


Part 4

2 comments

  1. Love it Jen!Wish that one fine day I will have those stash haha. Your room most likely smells like Lush store now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your whole house must smell amazing!

    ReplyDelete


UP