Recently

22 March 2014

Sex Bomb Bath Bomb





For the last few months, I've been surviving on barely five hours of sleep a night, something which may be tolerable for people with next to nothing to do, but for someone who works twelve hours a day, is next to impossible. I just don't know how I'm managing to survive. However, those long days are ever-so-slightly redeemed when I am able to enjoy a good soak in the bath with my favourite Lush products.

Sex Bomb is a sensual bath ballistic that possesses ingredients to help improve your mood and supposedly help you to get 'in the mood'. While I certainly don't have time for that, I do try to slot in time to relax, recuperate and regenerate, and tonight I picked out Sex Bomb to help me soak off those mid-week blues. 


The ballistic features a blend of jasmine, ylang ylang and clary sage, all of which help you to unwind and clear your thoughts. The jasmine is the key ingredient here as, known for being an aphrodisiac, it'll help to ease stress and anxiety. It also contains soya milk which has soothing and conditioning properties to help heal and soften weathered skin.

Unfortunately, the fragrance of the ballistic is not as strong as other ballistics I've tried, and I could barely smell anything once the ballistic has fully dissolved and was settled in my bath tub. During it's final stages of dissolving, I did lift the bath bomb to my nose and give it a good sniff. Surprisingly, there was quite a strong scent of ylang ylang  and Jasmine there, although neither scents came across much during my experience.

Sex Bomb dissolves gently into your bathwater, creating a beautiful cloudy pink-coloured brew. It also releases a rice paper flower, which sounds like a good idea in theory, but instead goes soggy and floats around on the surface like a waterlogged tissue. It would be nice if the flower was real, although this would escalate the costs somewhat.

Even though the scent was very subtle, it did help me to relax with it's sexy, sensual and gentle fragrant aroma. It also made my skin feel really revitalised and soft, calming my mood and helping me to feel more level-headed and focussed. I can see why this would work in setting the mood for a romantic evening. Unfortunately, my piles of marking are the only thing I'm going to be cuddling up to any time soon.

Quantitative Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Sodium Sesquicarbonate, Perfume, Soya Milk, Synthetic Musk, Jasmine Absolute, Clary Sage Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Titanium Dioxide, *Limonene, *Linalool, Lilial, Methyl Ionone, Colour 17200, Colour 42090, Colour 14700, Colour 45410, Rice Paper Flower.


Vegan?: Yes.


2015 Price: £3.35.



Scent Family:
Bada Bing Bada Boom Shower Jelly
Joy Of Jelly Shower Jelly
Love Soap
The North Polar Left The Tap On Soap
Sex Bomb Bath Bomb
Sex Bomb Body Lotion
Sex Bomb Solid Perfume
Tulip Mum Reusable Bubble Bar





15 comments

  1. Prettier out of the bath than in. Dissolved in the blink of an eye, leaving pink water and, er, that's it. Scent not very strong, as you say. Boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised you say it wasn't a strong scent! My girlfriend got me this for Christmas, and as soon as I picked up the box I could smell it through the cardboard. I used it last night (well, last-last night, since it's 3am now lol) and my entire bathroom still smells very strongly of it. And even now, if I just breathe in, I can still smell the scent lingering on my body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dear,

    I Like Your Blog Very Much. I see Daily Your Blog, is A Very Useful For me.

    You can also Find Sex Bomb Are you looking to buy Sex Bombs? At Try Be Alive, We are a trusted online CBD store for women where you can easily buy the best relaxing CBD Bath Bombs and Soothing Bath Bombs.

    Visit Now:- https://trybealive.com/product-category/bath-bombs/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking Men's Sex Toys Store, For male enhancement, try a penis ring or pump to increase. Visit male xxx sex toys store online www.adultsproduct.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Toys at naughty nights

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next.. Hushmodels

    ReplyDelete
  7. Preoccupation with male genitalia and sexual performance is not unique to 21st century men. In fact, men from ancient times were also obsessed with the male genitals and its supposed "magical" effects as a symbol of fertility and good harvest.  https://menssexualhealth.org.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Preoccupation with male genitalia and sexual performance is not unique to 21st century men. In fact, men from ancient times were also obsessed with the male genitals and its supposed "magical" effects as a symbol of fertility and good harvest.  New York strippers

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are various people discussing adult dating today. Subject to that you speak into it varies of fraud to dating heaven.  https://sexpals.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very significant, and yet necessary towards just click this unique backlink: lush vibrator

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our schools and homes use English calendars, so we all know the names of the months in English. Is there a Hindi version of the month names that you know? We should also write the month names in Hindi.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello there, You’ve performed a great job. I’ll certainly digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am sure they’ll be benefited from this website. blade runner 2049 coat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic! The substance you have created is something like the best enlightening audit. Jawa Costume

    ReplyDelete
  14. If you're interested in exploring sex toy stores, there are various options available for Adult Products, both online and in physical locations, depending on your preferences. Here are some considerations for both:

    ReplyDelete


UP