Recently

9 August 2013

June 2013 Lush Inventory - Bits and Bobs

Next on my inventory is all of the small products that don't really fit into a group of their own. In here you'll find lip scrubs/balms, scrubs and powders etc...

I also have 3 out of the 5 fun bars. These aren't necessarily my favourite ones, I just find that the bars 'melt' somewhat if left for too long without use. I tend to rotate which ones I buy every couple of months. 

There are many items that aren't featured in these pictures, such as fresh face masks and cleansers, simply because I couldn't be bothered to gather them up from various rooms in the house and take pictures of said items. They are however, listed below. 




Current Stash:
Angels On Bare Skin
Aromaco Solid Deodorant
A Token to the Forest Gods Toner Tab
Aqua Marina
Bubblegum Lip Scrub
Candy Fluff
Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask
Charisma Skin Tint
Dream Steam Toner Tab
Dream Time Temple Balm
Fun bars (Yellow, Pink and Red)
Herbalism Facial Cleanser
Lip Dip Sugar Scrub
Lip Lime Balm
Moon and Sun Toner Tab
None of your Bees Wax Balm
Oatfix Fresh Face Mask
Popcorn Lip Scrub
Pow Wow Lip Scrub
 Sandy Santa Scrub


Silky Underwear 
Stepping Stone Scrub
Sweet Lips Scrub

Sugar Plum Fairy
Sugar Scrub
Tea Tree Toner Tab
Tea Tree Toner Water
Teo Deodorant 
The Kiss Lip Balm
T is for Toes Foot Powder
Toothy Tabs (Dirty and Atomic)
Tulip Wand
Ultrabalm Balm

Vanilla Puff
Volcano Foot Mask

Washing Up Fairy.



4 comments

  1. Unf. I swear, every time I visit Lush, I eye up Angels on Bare Skin until my wallet is able to convince me to leave! I'd love to try out the lip balms, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen, I am sort of new fan of lush lol and your blog reaaaaally help me, in choosing wisely since Lush is not that cheap lol. From this collection of yours, I see that you have the Vanilla Puff, and I can't find any of your post about it (maybe?). Is it worth it to buy?(Yes I am a fan of Vanilla smell like)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, thank you so much for visiting my blog; I'm glad I've helped you to select yur products better! As for vanilla puff, it's one of the only products I've still yet to review. It possesses a lovely vanilla scent, although it's not as strong as the Vanilla Dee-Lite lotion. It does leave your skin really smooth and silky, although I find that the scent doesn't last more than a couple of hours. Hope this helps :)

      Delete
    2. Ah okay, so it still worth it, thanks Jen!

      Delete


UP