Recently

27 June 2013

June 2013 Inventory - Hair Products

This is post number three of my Lush inventory, detailing what Lush products I currently own. As you'll see from this post, my haircare range is probably the smallest section of my collection. I have a real dedication towards my Cynthia Silvia Stout and Big shampoos, and my Veganese conditioner, so it is not very often that I'm willing to try a new product. For this reason, I keep my haircare range to a minimum, and tend to only use new products when I run out of my regular items. 

Here is my haircare range:


Current Stash:
Big Shampoo
Cynthia Stout Shampoo
Daddy-O Shampoo
Dirty Hair Styling Cream
Dr Peppermint Solid Shampoo
Gentle Lentil
Glam Rock Hair Glitter
Jasmine and Haze Shampoo 
Jungle Conditioner
Karma Komba
Happy Happy Joy Joy Hair Perfume
Marilyn
New Solid Shampoo
Rehab Shampoo
R & B Hair Moisturiser 
Seanik Solid Shampoo
Snake Oil Scalp Treatment
Veganese Conditioner

No comments

Post a Comment


UP